For an application, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
According to our adopted bylaws…
- Section 1.
- The Board of Directors shall accept membership applications from prospective members in a form they so designate.
- Section 2.
- The Board of Directors shall establish and place on said membership application form the criteria for membership. At a minimum membership will involve being a member of good standing of the NCDD, Inc. and being an active litigator of DUI cases. Dues shall be set for members by the Board of Directors.
- Section 3.
- When an application for membership is received by the organization, the Chair(wo)man or the Chair(wo)man’s designee will be notified, Chair(wo)man or the Chair(wo)man’s designee will verify that the application is in good order and completely filled out, Chair(wo)man or the Chair(wo)man’s designee will verify the information provided in the application is true, the Chair(wo)man or the Chair(wo)man’s designee will cause to have the application and proof of verification transmitted to the Board within one week. The Board of Directors will vote by simple majority on the applicant for membership. The Chair(wo)man or the Chair(wo)man’s designee will inform the applicant of the results.
- Section 4.
- Removal from Membership. The Board of Directors may remove at any time any member for any reason by way of simple majority vote.
- Section 5.
- Lack of ownership. Being a member of the organization shall not vest the member in any ownership interest in the organization.
- Section 6.